Waste Discharge Requirements General Order for Confined Bovine Feeding Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Sacramento
- Document Title
- Waste Discharge Requirements General Order for Confined Bovine Feeding Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An order requiring best management practices for the ocntrol of waste discharges from confined bovine feeding operations, in addition to associated monitoring requirements.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
11020 Sun Center Drive, Suite 200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6114
Phone : (916) 464-4724
- Rancho Cordova
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This General Order is exempt to the extent it applies to facilities exisitng as of 10 Februart 2017, the replacement or reconstruction of existing structures, or minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.