Sediment Control Project EA: 1C620 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0040-R6)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Sediment Control Project EA: 1C620 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0040-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0040-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the California Department of Transportation. The project is limited to repairing scour and erosion impacts adjacent to existing culverts/small bridges, install rock slope protection (RSP) and gravel mulch to protect drainage facilities, and install riprap to construct sediment traps to slow erosion. A concrete spillway will be constructed at one location (PM 0.20). Details of work will vary from location to location but all work will be conducted within Caltrans right-of-way (ROW).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
78078 Country Club Drive, Suite 109
Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (760) 200-9418
- Salton Sea
- Other Location Info
- Located at 17 unnamed drainages tributary to the Salton Sea between Post Mile (PM) 0.20 and PM 9.87 along State Route (SR) 111 on the northeast side of the Salton Sea.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301(d), Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it involves the restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.