Reynolds Water Division (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2017-0109-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Reynolds Water Division (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2017-0109-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment, water diversion from an existing 30-foot deep well hydrologically connected to Eel River. Water is diverted for irrigation and domestic use. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the waer diversion infrastructure (well).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-4830
- Rio Dell
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 4 - C1, 2 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Diversion of water from an existing well.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.