Bremer Water Division and Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0557-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Bremer Water Division and Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0557-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to six encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion from the South Fork Conley Creek. Water is diverted from a Class II stream for irrigation use. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. Five additional encroachments are planned to upgrade existing road/stream crossings. Work for these encroachments will include excavation, removal of the undersized culverts, and replacement with new property sized culverts, backfilling and compaction of fill to stabilize the culverts, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to six encroachments to permit water diversion and upgrade failing road/stream crossings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.