Weather Shelter Jack Greaves' Site (ABDSP 173)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Weather Shelter Jack Greaves' Site (ABDSP 173)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Constructa weather shelter ramada over the historic Jack Graves' site mortar and adobe ruins in Carrizo Marsh. The ramada will have a roof made of corrugated metal with dimensions of 23' x 18' and approx. 8' high. Six concrete footings will be installed at 3' deep and 2' in diameter with a Simpson CB66 post base mounted at the top of the footing. After concrete footings dry for 24 hours, HELIX will construct the rest of the structure using untreated timber and hurricane brackets as shown in the attached design drawing. The exact height of the structure will be determined in the field under the supervision of State Parks to provide improved coverage from the elements. The roof will angle slightly towards the back of the structure to allow rainwater to run off the back and prevent puddling around the perimeter of the structure. Some minor trimming of vegetation may be required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.