Bridge Maintenance Siskiyou County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Bridge Maintenance Siskiyou County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to conduct bridge deck, joint, and bearing maintenance on six bridges in Siskiyou County to repair normal wear and tear from traffic and exposure to the elements. This project is necessary to maintain current operations and to extend the useful life of the bridges.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Dunsmuir Yreka
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15300; 21084
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project does not result in impacts to environmental resources. Porposed work will occur within existing Caltrans right-of-way and there will be no new right-of-way take.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.