Ramona Expressway 15-inch Sewer Pipeline Extension
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Ramona Expressway 15-inch Sewer Pipeline Extension
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District (District) is proposing the Ramona Expressway 15-inch Sewer Pipeline Extension Project (Project) located in the city of San Jacinto, Riverside County, California. The proposed Proejct will be consructed within the public rights-of-way along Ramona Expressway from Vernon Avenue, continuing southeast toward Lake Park Drive, and connecting to an existing 8-inch diameter forcemain, owned by the District. The District is responding to the Soboba Band of Luiseno Indians new casino and hotel project (project) with the City of San Jacinto. This project will require the extension the sewer system in Ramona Expressway to the existing crossing at the San Jacinto River where flows will be received into the District's sewer system.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x 4545
- San Jacinto
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Implementation of the proposed project would result in construction of less than one mile of pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.