Timbuctoo Utility Relocation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2018-0280-R2).
6 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Timbuctoo Utility Relocation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2018-0280-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0280-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, State of California Department of Transportation. The project is limited to relocation of PG&E electrical facilities. In support of the electric transmission relocation activities, PG&E will relocate and replace six approximately 50-foot electric transmission wood poles with six, up to 75-foot wood poles as well as one approximately 45-foot wood distribution slack pole.
- Contact Information
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along a two-mile segment of State Route (SR) 20 at Big Ravine Creek, Sanford Creek, and an unnamed tributary, each within the Yuba River watershed.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- nod PDF 360 K