Timbuctoo Utility Relocation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2018-0280-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Timbuctoo Utility Relocation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2018-0280-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0280-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, State of California Department of Transportation. The project is limited to relocation of PG&E electrical facilities. In support of the electric transmission relocation activities, PG&E will relocate and replace six approximately 50-foot electric transmission wood poles with six, up to 75-foot wood poles as well as one approximately 45-foot wood distribution slack pole.
- Contact Information
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3513
- Other Location Info
- The project is located along a two-mile segment of State Route (SR) 20 at Big Ravine Creek, Sanford Creek, and an unnamed tributary, each within the Yuba River watershed.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- nod PDF 360 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.