Caltrans 3 (Marysville)
(California Department of Transportation, District 3)
State Route 20 Timbuctoo Smartsville Safety Improvement Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
rural residential, smartsville-Timbuctoo Community boundary
Caltrans proposes to improve safety along SR 20 in Yuba County near the town of Smartsville. Project will improve horizontal and vertical alignment, widen shoulders and add left turn pockets. Proposed construction is from the Yuba River Bridge, PM R18.07 to 0.1 mile east of Lower Smartsville Road, PM 20.25.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.