Waste Discharge Requirements Gneral Order for Oil Field Discharges to Land No. 1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley)
- Document Title
- Waste Discharge Requirements Gneral Order for Oil Field Discharges to Land No. 1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Adoption of Waste Discharge Requirements for existing oil production facilities that discharge produced wastewater to land. This General Order No. 1 (1 of 3) establishes requirements for produced wastewater discharges to land that meet provisions contained in the CA Water Code and the regulations thereunder.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley)
1685 E Street
Fresno, CA 93706
Phone : (559) 445-6194
- Fresno Kern Kings Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.