Castle Rock Station Fire Investigation Training
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Castle Rock Station Fire Investigation Training
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) proposes to continue conducting periodic training burns in a field adjacent to CAL FIRE's Castle Rock Forest Fire Station near Tracy, California. This project is a continuation of a Categorical Exemption the expired in July 2016 (SCH#2011078093). The field has a gross area of 5.68 acres but less than five acres has been burned in the spring each year since 2011. The triangular shaped field is bounded by CAL FIRE's Castle Rock Forest Fire Station and Tracy City Fire Department Station to the north, Hansen Road to the East and the Delta Mendota Aqueduct to the South and West.
- Contact Information
Division Chief; Santa Clara Unit 15670 S. Monterey Street
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Phone : (408) 779-2121
- Morgan Hill
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 4, 33 - Class 1, 4, & 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. Minor Alterations to Land and Small Habitat Restoration projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.