Albers Culvert Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0082-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Albers Culvert Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0082-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0082-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Thomas Albers. The project is limited to the installation of a culvert driveway that crosses Rattlesnake Creek perpendicular from Rattlesnake Creek Rd to rural, currently undeveloped land. An 8' by 30' long galvanized round corrugated metal pipe will be the base of a compacted soil and rock culvert crossing. The culvert pipe will be embedded into the creek bed, with two ft of streambed material lining the bottom of the culvert. The culvert and streambed will retain the natural direction and depth of the current streambed. All work will be completed when the stream is dry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2138
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The culvert driveway will access a previously undeveloped parcel. The culvert crossing will not impact migrating fish, nor have a significant impact on other aquatic resources. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.