Robinson Pier Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0111-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Robinson Pier Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0111-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0111-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Ross Robinson. The project is limited to repair and replacement of a 12 foot by 12 foot section of an existing rock crib pier. The work consists of replacement of the existing damaged rock crib with a new welded crib and placement of pilings or stakes necessary to secure the crib to the lakebed. The new crib will be refilled with rock reserved from the damaged section of crib. The decking for the damaged section of the pier will be replaced following installation of the section of cribbing. This project site appears to fall within the area designated as spawning habitat however a survey of the lakebed indicates that spawning habitat may be considered absent from the immediate vicinity of the pier.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- 39.206473°'"N 120.09436°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small project consisting of replacement of an existing damaged 12x12 foot rock crib section of a personal use pier within the same footprint as the current pier.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.