Sleepy Pines Drainage Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Sleepy Pines Drainage Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing a drainage maintenance project intended to address insufficiencies of existing infrastructure at one location on State Route 70 in Plumas County. Backed up flows are encroaching on a neighboring property and causing damage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Information
- At post mile 74.87 on State Route 70
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project does not pose significant risk to cultural or biological resources and consists of maintenance or rehabilitation of existing highway infrastructure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.