Solar PV Carports at Washington Charter School
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Desert Sands Unified School District
- Document Title
- Solar PV Carports at Washington Charter School
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the construction and installation of net energy metered solar PV systems on carport structures in two existing parking lots at George Washington Charter School.
- Contact Information
Desert Sands Unified School District
47950 Dune Palms Rd
La Quinta, CA 92253
Phone : (619) 775-3500
- Palm Desert
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15303, 15311, 1531
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is minor in scope and involves, among others, the construction and installation of solar pv systems on carport structures at two existing parking lots. The existing parking lots have been designated and used for parking vehicles as of the time of the application for the solar energy system and for at least the previous two years. The project does not: 1) require removal of a tree protected pursuant to local, state, or federal requirements; 2) require removal of a native tree over 25 years old; or 3) involve any transmission or distribution facility or connection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.