Safer Consumer Products: Listing Children's Foam-Padded Sleeping Products as a Priority Product in Regulation (Regulation Reference Number R-2014-03)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Safer Consumer Products: Listing Children's Foam-Padded Sleeping Products as a Priority Product in Regulation (Regulation Reference Number R-2014-03)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DTSC, pursuant to authority granted by Health and Safety code sections 25252, 25253, and 58012, approved a regulatory amendment to add Article 11, Priority Products List, and sections 69511 and 69511.1 to chapter 55, safer consumer products, division 4.5 of title 22, CA Code of Regulations. The proposed action will establish a priority products list with one priority product, children's foam-padded sleeping products containing TDCPP or TCEP.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 445-3077
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in a change in any of the physical conditions within the area affected by the project, including land, air, water, minerals, flora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic or aesthetic significance. Therefore, DTSC finds with certainty that there is not a possibility that the activities in question will result in a significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.