Pretto Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0588-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Pretto Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0588-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0588-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Jay Pretto. The project is limited to one encroachment for water diversion from an unnamed tributary to Graham Gulch and Freshwater Creek. Water is diverted for domestic use and irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include modification, use, and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. Modification of the structure is necessary to limit stream dewatering. The current diversion point shall be abandoned, the excavated pool shall be backfilled with clean crushed rock, and the POD will be relocated per CDFW specifications.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to one encroachment for water diversion from an unnamed tributary to Graham Gulch and Freshwater Creek. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effect of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.