Fuel Management and Hazard Reduction - Hilltop
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Truckee Donner Public Utility District
- Document Title
- Fuel Management and Hazard Reduction - Hilltop
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Fuel management and hazard reduction to include but not all inclusive, brush removal, cutting and bucking dead and downed trees, the removal of small trees and chipping of brush, and branches.
- Contact Information
Truckee Donner Public Utility District
11570 Donner Pass Road
Truckee, CA 96161
- Other Location Info
- South of Hilltop in Truckee, CA PTN
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301 (h)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The fuel management and hazard reduction for the reduction of wild land fires falls under maintenance of native growth.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.