2017 Runoff Flood Debris Removal Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0082-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- 2017 Runoff Flood Debris Removal Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0082-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0082-R6, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Inyo County Public Works Department, represented by Mr. Christopher Cash, 168 N. Edwards Street, P.O. Drawer Q, Independence, CA 93526 (Permittee). The Project is limited to the removal of woody debris or anthropogenic waste, immediately adjacent to 42 bridges or culverts in Inyo County during the high flows associated with the 2017 runoff year (approximately May to August). Access to work areas will occur along the existing roadways, and no equipment shall be placed within CDFW jurisdiction. Equipment staging and maintenance areas will be located on existing paved areas. The Project will result in no permanent impacts and temporary impacts of less than 2000 square feet at each location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 872-0751
- Owens River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land- the Project will result in minimal impacts to the condition of the land, and will not result in the removal of mature woody vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.