BNSF Bridge Renewal for Mile Post 603.5 7B363033001
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- BNSF Bridge Renewal for Mile Post 603.5 7B363033001
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the replacement of an existing bridge. The purpose of the bridge replacement it to maintain a safe rail corridor. The proposed project would not change the size, general footprint, purpose or capacity of the existing bridge.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8986
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 2 consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.