Metz Water Diversion, Pond, and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0532-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Metz Water Diversion, Pond, and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0532-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 4 encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion from an Unnamed Tributary to Connick Creek. Water is diverted for domestic use and irrigation. Work for this diversion will include replacement of the existing and use and maintenance of the new water diversion infrastructure. Two encroachments are stream crossings. Work for one will include excavation, removal, replacement with a new properly sized culvert, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necesary to minimize erosion. Work for the other will include removal of sediment and debris.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Use and maintain existing water diversion facility, with noe expansion of use. Upgrade an existing stream crossings at the same locations and for for same purposes and periodic maintenance of an existing pond spillway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.