Wu Water Diversion Proejct (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0001-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Wu Water Diversion Proejct (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0001-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachmen. This encroachment is for water diversion from an Unnamed Tributary to Fish Creek. Water is diverted for domestic use and irrigation. Work for teh water diversion will include use and maintenance of water diversion infrastructure and potential replacement of exisitng structure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to use and maintain existing water diversion facility and potentially replace existing strucutre, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.