Wojcik Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0119-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Wojcik Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0119-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment for water diversion from an unnamed lake that was formerly a peat bog excavated for potting soil. Water is diverted for irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion instrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to one encroachment for water diversion from an unnamed lake.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.