Sacramento Valley Invasive Watersnake Eradication
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Sacramento Valley Invasive Watersnake Eradication
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will utilize aquatic funnel traps and hand-capture to remove invasive, restricted (14 CCR 671) Nerodia watersnakes. The purpose of the project is to eradicate the invasive population from the environment for the protection of native fish and wildlife, special status species, and their habitats.
- Contact Information
Valerie Cook Fletcher
CA Dept. of Fish and Wildlife
1416 Ninth Street, 12th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 654-4267
- El Dorado Sacramento San Joaquin
- Humbug, Willow Creeks, Lake Natoma, Folsom. Beal's Point, Folsom Lake SRA, Granite Bay,
- Other Location Info
- Humbug and Willow Creeks to the confluence with Lake Natoma, Folsom. Beal's Point, Folsom Lake SRA, Granite Bay. Irrigation Canal and surrounding, French Camp. Lower American River, Gold River to Sacramento.
- Other Information
- Lower American River, Gold River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 14 CCR 15307
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is for the elimination/control of an invasive, undesirable species for the protection of adjacent populations of special status reptiles, fishes, and their habitats. The project type is explicitly identified as an exempt action in 14 CCR 757 (c)(7)(C).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.