Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0060-R1, Repair Drainage Systems Project - MEN 162
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0060-R1, Repair Drainage Systems Project - MEN 162
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair or replacement of 15 culverts along a 32-mile stretch of highway. Proposed work includes drop inlet, downdrain and headwall installation, culvert replacement, and culvert barrel lining.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2075
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1d
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves restoration or rehabilitationof deteriorated or damaged structures and facilities to meet current public safety standards and involves negligible or no expansion of use beyond what is existing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.