Partial Repeal - Drought Emergency Water Conservation Regulation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Partial Repeal - Drought Emergency Water Conservation Regulation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Partial repeal of Drought Emergency Water Conservation regulations, specifically all or portions of California Code of Regulations, title 23, sections 864.5, 865 and 866, pertaining to mandatory conservation standards.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
PO Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5196
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The partial repeal by the State Water Resources Control Board of its Drought Emergency Water Conservation regulations, specifically the repeal of California Code of Regulations, title 23, sections 864.5 and 866 and the partial repeal of section 865, is exempt from CEQA review pursuant to Calfiornia Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15061, subdivision (b)(3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.