CIty of West Sacramento Vegetation Management Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0174-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- CIty of West Sacramento Vegetation Management Program (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0174-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to ongoing and routine vegetation maintenance including: mowing of dry grasses; pruning low hanging limbs up to a height of 60 inches above the ground; removal of non-native, invasive vegetation including Giant Cane and removal of accumulated anthropogenic debris accumulated within the riparian zone and on the river bank. As necessary; minor erosion repair on the river bank and associated storm water runoff tributaries or discharge structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- West Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1(h)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of ongoing vegetation management and routine maintennce within approximately 81.75 acres of an established parkway on western bank of the Sacramento River within the boundaries of the City of West Sacramento.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.