Sun Pacific - Tulare - Addition of Chlorination at Well 01 Site
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Sun Pacific - Tulare - Addition of Chlorination at Well 01 Site
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Sun Pacific - Tulare proposes to add chlorination treatment to the Well 01 site to inactivate bacteria. The facility has a recurring problem with bacteriological contamination of the water system. The Division directed the system to install chlorination equipment to mitigate the bacteriological contamination.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Tulare District Office 265 W. Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The addition of chlorination facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.