Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0423-R1, Roederer Estate Vineyard Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0423-R1, Roederer Estate Vineyard Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes two encroachment activities and is limited to the following: 1) seasonal placement and removal o a single-screeed agricultural pump intake, using existing infrastructure at a single point of diversion (POD), within the Indian Creek Channel, and 2) seasonal direct diversion, and diversion of water to storage, under State Water Resources Control Board, (SWRCB) Division of Water Rights License No. 9420B.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to continue operation of an existing agricultural water diversion to maintain existing vineyard crops.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.