Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0472-R1, Monte Bloyd Road Bridge Project, Affecting an Unnamed Tributary to Lazy Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0472-R1, Monte Bloyd Road Bridge Project, Affecting an Unnamed Tributary to Lazy Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes one encroachment - repair of an existing railcar bridge. Repairs will include reinforcing the existing foundation with steel pilings, and replacing the wooden deck with a steel deck. No work will occur within the stream channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-4830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, or maintenance of exisitng private or public sturctures. Repair of an existing bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.