Lee Summit and Sloat Disposal Sites
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Lee Summit and Sloat Disposal Sites
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to establish or expand earthen disposal sites at two locations along SR 70 within the operational right of way. Existing disposal sites on this segment of SR 70 are inadequate to store excess earthen materials generated during ruotine and emergency maintenance operations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project constitutes a minor alteration of land within the operatiopnal ROW of a state managed highway and does not constitiue a significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.