Browns Valley Shoulder Widening and Rehabilitation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0340-R2).
6 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Browns Valley Shoulder Widening and Rehabilitation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0340-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0340-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, State of California Department of Transportation. The larger scope of work includes widening shoulders, realigning a portion of the roadway and replacement of Dry Creek Bridge. The project is limited to repair or replacement of existing culverts, vegetation removal, installation of rock slope protection (RSP), bridge demolition and bridge replacement.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Other Location Info
- Twelve projects are located along State Route (SR) 20 in Yuba County on Dry Creek and unnamed tributaries to the Yuba River. The projects extend between post miles 13.3 and 17.8, approximately 12 miles east of the city of Marysville, State of California.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- Available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017052071 PDF 703 K