A Site Approval Application No. PA-1700051 of Talbir Dhillon (c/o MJM Engineering) for a truck parking facility consisting of a 1,200 sq. ft. office and parking for a maximum of thirty trucks and twenty trailers. The property is zoned I-L (Limited Industrial) and the General Plan designation is C/G (General Commercial). The project site is located on the southeast corner of El Dorado Street and French Camp Road, French Camp (APN/Address: 193-070-13/6800 South El Dorado Street, French Camp) (Supervisorial District 1).
S. French Camp Rd, S. El Dorado St, County Hospital
French Camp Slough
Notice of Determination
San Joaquin County
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
1810 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton, CA 95205
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.