Singletree Drive over Little Johns Creek Low Water Crossing Conversion (New Bridge) project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
GP: Future single family residential; Z: Rural Res 15 ac
The Central Valley Regional Water Board is issuing a 401 Water quality Certification for the subject project. The Project consists of removing a failed low water crossing and constructing a replacement bridge. The Project will permanently imapct 0.0106 acre and temporarily impact 0.206 acre of waters of the United States.
Little Johns Creek, McCarly Ck, Clover Ck, Sawmill Ck
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
891 Mountain Ranch Rd, San Andreas, CA 95249
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.