Shasta Bridge Joint Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Shasta Bridge Joint Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to conduct joint maintenance on two bridges in Shasta County to repair normal wear and tear from traffic and exposure to the elements. This project is necessary to maintain current operations and to extend the useful life of bridges.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 PRC 21084:14CCR 15300 ET
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project does not result in impacts to environmental resources through avoidance and best management practices. Proposed work will occur within existing Caltrans ROW and there will be no new ROW take.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.