Ruland Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0003-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Ruland Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0003-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0003-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Seth Ruland. The project is limited to 1 encroachment. This encroachment is for water diversion from an unnamed tributary to Poison Oak Creek. Water is diverted from a pond for irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Other Location Info
- The project to be completed is located within the Poison Oak Creek watershed, approx 1.3 mi east of the town of Weott, Humboldt, CA. The project is located in S1, T2S, R2E, Humboldt Base and Meridian; in the Weott US Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle; APN 211-261-015; Lat 40.3231 N and long 123.8955 W at the point of diversion.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to divert water from an existing pond with no expansion of use. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuan to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.