Algiers Street Footbridge (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0208-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Algiers Street Footbridge (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0208-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0208-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Calaveras County as represented by Robert Pachinger. The project consists of placing a pre-fabricated steel footbridge, by crane on abutments 60 ft apart. The footbridge will be placed adjacent to the existing Algiers St Bridge at Murphys Park. The abutments set at each end of the single-span footbridge will consist of a pair of 18-in diameter concrete pilings poured in place. The piling holes will be excavated by an auger mounted on a skid-steer tractor. Silt fence and straw wattles will be placed on the stream side of the abutment to catch all escaping auger spoils or concrete material created by the abutment construction. The abutment construction is limited to the top-of-bank on each side of the stream. Impacts associated with the project include the removal of one tree located in the path of the proposed bridge and 80 sf of Himalayan berry plant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 205-7339
- 38°11'36.59"N 120°35'3.61"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, C3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the construction of a new footbridge adjacent to the Algiers Street Bridge and will not impact any sensitive species habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.