Kingston Village Dock Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Kingston Village Dock Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The SD RWQCB is issuing a Clean Water Act Section 401 water quality certification (Cert. No. R0-2015-0194) to the project applicant. The project entails replacement of portions of existing floating docks (mainwalk floats 4, 7-9, and 22-25 and fingers F5, F6, F9, F24, F29, F35, and F36) with new floating dock sections of identical size, shape, and location that will allow safe use of the dock by the homeowners.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project replaces existing structures located on the same site that will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structures being replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.