Jacovini Water Diversions Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0013-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Jacovini Water Diversions Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0013-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0013-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Joseph Jacovini. Project is limited to 3 encroachments. One is for water diversion from an Unnamed Tributary to the Mattole River for domestic use and irrigation. Work for this water diversion will include removal of existing infrastructure and installation, use, and maintenance of new diversion infrastructure. The second is for water diversion from the Mattole River to storage for irrigation. Work for this water diversion will include seasonal installation, use, and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. The third encroachment is for removal of old and unused water diversion infrastructure from an Unnamed Tributary to the Mattole River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15304, Class 1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.