State Route 89 Emergency Repairs Post Miles 26.22/27.72
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- State Route 89 Emergency Repairs Post Miles 26.22/27.72
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- February 2017 storms in Plumas Co. on SR 89 have caused flooding and landslides, resulting in damaged culverts, pavement and road shoulder erosion/scouring, and stream embankment erosion. Construction of overflow culverts and upland drainage systems is needed to avoid further loss of roadway infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1031 Butte St, MS 30
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project does not result in impacts to environmental resources. Emergency permanent restoration work constructing overflow culverts and upland drainage systems would improve the storm damaged system, thereby reducing the further loss of roadway infrastructure while minimizing erosion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.