Fiber Optic Conduit Access and Line Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Fiber Optic Conduit Access and Line Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Level 3 is proposing to access spot locations along two existing fiber optic conduit lines within the operational rights of way of two state highways in three counties. The project is intended to improve reliability of existing fiber optic lines in order to better serve community interests.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Modoc Shasta Siskiyou
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of accessing and upgrading existing utility facilities within the operational highway ROW, and is not likely to result in a significant impact to the environment based on archaeological and biological evaluations completed by Caltrans.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.