Rafanelli Dry Creek Emergency Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Rafanelli Dry Creek Emergency Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to repair 55 linear feet of the bank of Dry Creek that failed due to recent flooding and is threatening the loss of property and facilities onsite. The project includes: installation of large boulders at the toe of the erosion and building up to the top of bank. Additionally, the applicant has planted approx 100 willows among the rock slope protection to create a bioengineered structure "softening" the bank hydraulically and creating shade and stream nutrients.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- sec 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency. This does not include long-term projects undertaken for the purpose of preventing or mitigating a situation that has a low probability of occurrence in the short term.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.