Delru/Rigidflex Corrective Measure Implementation Workplan (CMI)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Delru/Rigidflex Corrective Measure Implementation Workplan (CMI)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CMI focused on backfilling an area previously excavated during Site charcterization activities resulting from a 2001 Spill with approximately 250 cubic yards of clean soil material to restore the site to the original condition. A two inch ventilation pipe system will also be installed to passively ventilate by natural attenuation Tetrachloroethylene (PCE) in soil vapor that is slightly greater than the California Human Health Screening Level (CHHSL). The corrective measures will reduce the human health-based risk assessments to an acceptable standard for commercial/industrial use.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Restoration Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5471
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330, Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor actions taken to prevent, minimize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.