Consider Approval of Proposed Amendments and Additions to the California Code of Regulations, Title 2, Division 3, Chapter 1, Article 4.8
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of Proposed Amendments and Additions to the California Code of Regulations, Title 2, Division 3, Chapter 1, Article 4.8
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Find that no alternatives would be more effective in carrying out the purposes for which the regulations are proposed, or would be as effective as and less burdensome, or would lessen any adverse economic impact on small businesses or affected private persons, than the proposed regulations; Adopt the repeal of section 2297.1 of the California division 3, chapter 1, Article 4.8; adopt the addition of sections 2298.1, 2298.2, 2298.3, 2298.4, 2298.5, 2298.6, 2298.7, 2298.8, 2298.9, and 2298.9.1 of the California Code of Regulations, title 2, division 3, chapter 1, Article 4.8; authorize staff to make minor, non-substantive modifications to the proposed regulations and supporting materials in response to recommendations by the Office of Administrative Law or Department of Finance.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 8
- Reasons for Exemption
- Actions by Regulatory Agencies for Protection of the Environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.