Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use and Authorization of an Amendment of a General Lease - Public Agency Use - PRC 8268.9; PRC 8446.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use and Authorization of an Amendment of a General Lease - Public Agency Use - PRC 8268.9; PRC 8446.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination, effective April 20, 2017, of Lease No. PRC 8268.9. a General Lease - Public Agency Use, authorize the Amendment of Lease No. PRC 8446.9 - a General Lease - Public Agency Use, effective April 20, 2017, to consolidate the improvements within Lease No. PRC 8268.9 into Lease No. PRC 9446.9; to install, use, and maintain a scientific monitoring buoy, to include use and maintenance of three existing dolphins, fill area with rip rap bank protection, and a concrete wharf with seawall bank protection not previously authorized by the Commission
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Cross Streets
- Adjacenet to the Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies
- San Francisco Bay
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:1 S:15061 C:6 S:15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-yeat General Lease - Public Agency Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemptions(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.