Authorize Issuance of a General Lease - Commercial and Recreational Use, and Endorsement of a Sublease - PRC 8719.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Authorize Issuance of a General Lease - Commercial and Recreational Use, and Endorsement of a Sublease - PRC 8719.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Commercial and Recreational Use beginning May 1, 2017, for a term of 10 years, for continued use and maintenance of two existing uncovered floating boat docks, two ramps, 10 uncovered slips, and a fixed pier, previously authorized by the Commission; two existing marker buoys not previously authorized by the commission, and a commercial marina, known as Donner Lake Marina, consisting of an existing uncovered floating boat dock and five uncovered slips previously authorized by the commission. Authorize by endorsement, a sublease between Donner Lake Village Owners Association and Donner Lake Water Adventures, Inc., dba Donner Lake Marina.
- Contact Information
Mary Jo Columbus
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Commercial and Recreational use for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.