Santa Margarita Parkway Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Santa Margarita Parkway Bridge Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project entails: hinge reconstruction which involves placement of temporary supports (falsework) under the bridge within Arroyo Trabuco in O'Neill Regional Park; clearing of expnsion joints; reconstruction of joint seals; bridge deck methacrylate resin treatment; polyester concrete deck overlay; reconstruction of sidewalk joint protection; and spall repair.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- Rancho Santa Margarita
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not expand any existing highway, street, or sidewalk. Inspection, repair, or maintenance of an existing facility involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.