Emergency Culvert Sinkhole on SR 49
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Emergency Culvert Sinkhole on SR 49
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes an emergency project to replace an existing failed culvert, which ahs allowed water to create voids and a sinkhole in the southbound pavement of State Route (SR) 49, north of Dry creek bridge in Amador County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 942-6045
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Reasons for Exemption
- Immediate action is required to prevent or mitigate the loss or impairment of life, health, property, and essential public services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.