Mineral Bar Campground Safety and Usage Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mineral Bar Campground Safety and Usage Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and improve parking areas, road edges and campsites at Mineral Bar Campground within Auburn State Recreation Area to provide a safe environment for park visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
7806 Folsom-Auburn Road P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of the operation, repair and maintenance of existing public facilities or topographic features involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and the minor public alteration in the condition of and which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry of agricultural purposes and is included as "road repairs" in the Department of Park's and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.