Repair Drainage Systems Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Repair Drainage Systems Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed project is to replace or repair 15 drainage systems that have deteriorated beyond their useful service life, located on State Route 162 at Post Miles 1.26,1.79,3.52,3.70,6.12,7.2,9.87,11.38,14.41,15.08,15.79,19.75,21.42,24.09, and 33.94. The project is needed to avoid roadway washout or more extensive roadway reconstruction due to failing culverts, maintain a safe-travel-way for the public, and remove any future threat to water quality. Work will include two retaining walls, placement of rock slope protection, roadway reconstruction, and culvert replacement.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2377
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves restoring existing roadway structures and installing culvert downdrains and energy dissipation below the roadway to decrease future degradation with deminimus increase in fill. The project will not result in an expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.